“The skin is the largest eliminating organ of your body because of its size. It actually eliminates more cellular waste through the pores than the colon and the kidneys combined.”-Brenda Watson “The Detox Strategy”
FIR are waves of energy, totally invisible to the naked eye, capable of penetrating deep into the human body, where they gently elevate the body’s surface temperature and activate major bodily functions. The benefits are increased circulation, nourishment of damaged tissue, and heating of fat cells to smooth out cellulite.
Increased blood/lymph flow, tissue cleansing, relaxation of muscles and nerves, circulation and oxygenation. (Verified in reports from Japanese Scientists)
After the devastating attack of 9/11 the “Townsend Letter of April 2006” wrote the following: “Emergency workers were exposed to unprecedented levels of these chemicals and breakdown products during the ensuing eight and one-half month rescue and cleanup effort. This report summarizes a recent review of medical folders from the 484 men and women who enrolled in the program between September 2002 and September 2005: 273 firefighters, 52 sanitation workers, 19 paramedics, 23 police officers, and 117 others. These results indicate a range of benefits that sum up to improved quality of life and job fitness. The method of detoxification developed by Mr. Hubbard is a precise protocol, documented for mobilizing fat-stored toxins and enhancing their elimination while restoring metabolic balance. The protocol has long been established as safe. This protocol included FIR sauna sessions every day at 140-180 F for 21/2 – 5 hours with short breaks for cooling and hydrating. Mr. Hubbard demonstrated that detoxification reduces body burdens of PCBs, PBBs, dioxins, various drugs, and pesticide with concurrent symptomatic improvement.”
Diabetics, anyone being treated for a heart condition, circulatory issues, or having a prescription like blood thinners should consult with their physician before scheduling their sauna session.
Each client is in a personal sauna where they remove all clothing and jewelry. They enter the personal sauna that includes relaxing music, a glass of purified water and a damp facecloth. People that have problems with heat can reduce the temperature by opening the door and can use the damp cloth to cool down. The goal is to relax and enjoy.
Before the Session:
- Avoid lotions and creams that clog the pores before your sauna session. These can inhibit the skin’s task of perspiration and waste removal.
- Avoid a large meal, the infrared sauna session may interfere with proper digesting .
- Avoid all diuretic foods prior to your appointment, including; coffee, tea and soda.
After a Session:
- Clients often feel relaxed for several hours after the appointment.
- Replenishing the body with electrolytes (calcium, magnesium, sodium…) is important. Using ¼ teaspoon of Pink salt or supplements with electrolytes in water can help.
- It is important to drink more water then you normally do to assist the cleansing.
- Each day a new layer of skin replaces the old. Dry-brushing the skin for five to ten minutes with a natural fiber brush removes dead skin cells and stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems between sauna sessions.
How often can I use the Sauna?
As often as you would like to. Once a week is good and daily is fine. The sauna eases tension, stiffness, pain and safely burns calories, without moving a muscle. Be sure to drink plenty of water before, during and after the sauna session to replenish lost fluids and minerals.
30-40 Minutes Session – $60